Monday, March 8, 2010

POLICIES!!

I work in a reputed Organisation. I have learnt a lot from there. One strange thing I learnt out there is POLICIES! This word is used to the core to cover the insufficiency of the Organisation. You have an issue in mind? be ware there are Policies around! You can not come out of this web ever! You want to start your day in office with a bright mind? there is a policy coming in to screw your day ahead. You need to work in peace? there is another policy to make you violent. You plan to donate your extra effort? there comes a policy to restrict your potential. I wonder if these policies are actually made for employees. I guess they are made to tame the wild thinkers and observers and performers so that they do not go beyond their power. These policies make sure that you do not grow more than you are required to. They make sure you get frustrated and end up with some mess somewhere so that they can grab you with another policy to court marshal you! Policy is a wonderful jargon which I have learnt in this wonderful corporate! I might use it some day! LOL!

No comments: